Comm 355

My name is Cara Ferguson and I am doing this blog for Comm 355.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rought Draft

What are the strengths of this essay? I think the in-depth analysis.

What do you think still needs work? I dont have all the citations right, and the whole APA style thing down, and the conclusion is sorta weak.

How do you want your group members to help you? How do I do APA??? And how should I make the conclusion better?

What areas of the essay are you feeling uncertain about? The citations mostly.

What do you think that you still need to do before this essay is ready to be submitted to the professor for evaluation? Fix the citations, do some editing, and make sure it all connects.

Any other specific questions you have for your group. Am I even close when it comes to the citations??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home