Comm 355

My name is Cara Ferguson and I am doing this blog for Comm 355.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Anaylsis Paper

Are there sections that you feel are particularly strong or particularly weak? I dont think they are as balanced as they should be.

Do your quotations support the unit of analysis under which they are listed? I think the qoutes are good, although there could maybe do more.

Are your examples illustrative? I do think that the examples are illustrative.

Do you need to include more description? I will have to definitely do some editing.

Is there something that you would like your reviewers to pay special attention to? Are the roles clear? How would I define a role? I dont think I did the feminist perspective correctly yet, but once i fix that I will fix this. I will need to add some things and twist some things around in this. So what would you help me twist around on this?


How do you think this paper turned out? For a rough draft I like it. I like all the examples I used and how i analyzed it. I think I just need to apply the criticism more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home